The Automation Integrator Guide ® is a searchable database of 2500+ system
integrators and engineering contractors that design and implement industrial automation
and control systems for their clients. Subsites www.advanced.control.integrator.info
through www.wyoming.integrator.info focus on subsets of the master database to help
readers find integrators that serve a particular region, specialize in a particular
industry, or offer a particular engineering specialty. All of these sites are funded
by the listed integrators themselves, so searches are free. Listings include ...
• The company’s contact information Name, address, phone, FAX, e-mail, Web site, and contact person.
• Their classification By age and annual revenues.
• The industries they serve Automotive, water and wastewater, manufacturing, packaging, electrical equipment, food and beverage, oil and gas, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, power, utilities, and over 100 other industries.
• The geographic areas they serve US regions, individual states, Canada, and international.
• Their engineering specialties Control panels, PLCs, automated assembly, process control, robotics, SCADA, motors, motion control, data collection, machine control, DCS, vision, HMI, material handling, and over 100 other technical skills.
• Their product experience Allen-Bradley, ABB, Siemens, Rockwell Automation, GE Intelligent Platforms, Wonderware, Schneider Electric, Emerson, Honeywell, National Instruments, AutomationDirect, and over 100 other automation vendors.
• Their professional affiliations The Control System Integrators Association, ISA, IEEE, Underwriters Laboratories, and over 100 other professional organizations.
• A corporate resume Describing their background and expertise.
Feel free to contact me if you need help finding the right integrator for your next automation project.
Vance VanDoren, Ph.D., P.E.
Editor, The Automation Integrator Guide ®
8650 Kirkridge Lane
Lafayette, IN 47905